Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yamaha FZ6 Motorcycle Pictures

Well, I finally got around to taking some pictures of my new baby, the 2008 Yamaha FZ6. It's a little dirty since I ride it to work and it sits out all day, but it still sparkles pretty nicely.

Here are some side shots of the 2008 Yamaha FZ6 (Raven).





















Front... This thing looks just as mean as the Yamaha R6, I think. It definitely has a presence about it. This is one of the things I love about these Yamaha sportbikes. They look so aggressive from the front. I've received many comments about how fast the bike looks just sitting there! Anything that can garner so much acclaim must be something pretty amazing.















I think if you're going to have a fast bike like the FZ6, you should keep some inspiration right there in front of you! I got this key fob when I got my first Yamaha R6. I'm glad I hung onto it, because it definitely comes in handy on this bike! The thing is FAST.











Here is my attempt at some artistic shots. I really like the look of the headers on this bike, so I tried to get a nice close-up of them. And the mirror shot... well... I've never tried it before, so I thought I'd give it a whirl.





















Obviously this Yamaha FZ6 is bone stock, but I'll continue to add things and update with new pictures. And if I get creative, maybe I'll get some better artistic photos, too.

Thanks for checkin' out pics of my new 2008 Yamaha FZ6.

2 comments:

Robbie68 said...

Hi :

My name is Robert and I live in Canada. I was wondering where I can purchase the mirrors, windscreen etc. you mention in your mods list. I have a 2008 Yamaha FZ6 midnight blue. My email is robert.parsons@corp.eastlink.ca

Thanks for your help..

Rob

Lisa Jones said...

The Yamaha FZ6 is a beautiful motorcycle, and these pictures capture its sleek design and powerful performance in all its glory... tinted motorcycle windshield